Workers Compensation Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Workers Compensation Information
As a business owner, it’s your responsibility to ensure the safety of your employees. But no matter how careful you are, accidents can still happen. Workers’ compensation insurance can protect you and your employees if there is a work-related injury or illness.
Let us help. Contact Gerhart, Hartman & Ritner Ltd. in Boyertown, Pennsylvania, to learn more about the workers’ compensation coverage we offer.
What Is Workers’ Compensation Insurance?
Workers’ compensation insurance, also called workers’ comp, is a type of business insurance purchased by employers to protect employees who are injured or become ill on the job. This type of coverage focuses on helping employees recover from injuries and illnesses sustained on the job while also providing financial assistance to employers for additional costs. This insurance provides essential resources to help employers minimize losses and help employees manage after a work-related injury or illness.
What Does Workers’ Compensation Insurance Cover?
Your workers’ compensation insurance will likely offer a range of benefits to cover losses associated with your employee’s work-related injuries or illnesses.
Here are some of the commonly included benefits of a workers’ compensation policy:
- Legal expenses—This policy can cover expenses (e.g., legal fees, settlements) associated with a workplace illness or injury.
- Lost income—This policy can pay for lost wages if a workplace injury or illness affects your employee’s ability to perform their regular duties.
- Disability benefits—This policy may cover disability benefits if your employee develops a disability following a workplace injury or illness.
- Medical costs—This policy can pay for medical treatment if an employee has a work-related illness or injury.
- Death benefits—This policy can cover funeral expenses and financial compensation to your employee’s family if a workplace incident leads to their death.
Call Gerhart, Hartman & Ritner Ltd. to learn more about the coverage workers’ compensation insurance can provide.
How Is Workers’ Compensation Insurance Calculated?
The amount of workers’ compensation insurance you need and the cost of your premiums will vary from business to business. When determining the cost to insure your business, your insurance company will likely consider the following variables:
Getting Workers’ Compensation Insurance
Ensuring your employees are safe and healthy is essential to keep your business thriving. Contact Gerhart, Hartman & Ritner Ltd. today for more information on workers’ compensation insurance coverage and to get a workers’ comp quote.